DE_NUKE 280 wj ?

Started by Phantometry
11/08/2012 15:47
Page 1 of 2
Phantometry11/08/2012 15:47

Hello there, i was searching a new and epic tj on default maps for quite long time. And that's what i've found on de_nuke
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/2012081100001.jpg/
I've already failed some 280 and 281 stats on it . The main trick in this jump, is that you have to overjump that box. So i am asking you : "Is this jump possible. If yes, i would be very pleased if you will tell me the distance that you need to have to overjump it."

fakan11/08/2012 16:03

lol seems imp , too big distance and low height difference

Phantometry11/08/2012 19:23

I think it's quite possible , if u will jump not from that edge that i showed in a picutre, lil bit higher i think.

akse11/08/2012 19:47

old and impossible [dot]

FLP11/08/2012 20:18

ffs man you are calling this tj,where is your creativity...

Phantometry11/08/2012 20:40

Originally posted by akseon
old and impossible [dot]

Sad :/

Originally posted by FLP
ffs man you are calling this tj,where is your creativity...

I was searching not a creative tj

fashioNz11/08/2012 21:34

lol... old

I understand that it's not easy time to find new tj on cs maps nowadays but filling spaces with overjumps is not a way out in my eyes. It looks impossible though.

musaka12/08/2012 00:41

Originally posted by fashioNz
lol... old

tj pro np gg

Roadrunner mapper12/08/2012 00:47

even if possible, all these random overjumps are shitty imo

ivansky12/08/2012 02:14

idk if old but looks impossible for me,tbh i tried it ONCE and i failed :D

Torex-):-D moviemaker15/10/2012 19:45

nope....this is not a trickjump

nobody^15/10/2012 20:15

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I understand that it's not easy time to find new tj on cs maps nowadays but filling spaces with overjumps is not a way out in my eyes. It looks impossible though.

word

Nannou15/10/2012 20:40(edited 15/10/2012 20:41)

ShoCk. I hate overjump's like as you, but sure. Its good overjump.
//Maybe i have positive opinion, cuz i found it, than showed it to iSo1. Also, its 28x stats tj. 3 ppl did it, include me.
I know, my words looks like self-love, but its just opinion

zythH^ moviemaker15/10/2012 23:33

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
ShoCk. I hate overjump's like as you, but sure. Its good overjump.
//Maybe i have positive opinion, cuz i found it, than showed it to iSo1. Also, its 28x stats tj. 3 ppl did it, include me.
I know, my words looks like self-love, but its just opinion


So you landed it? I mean, overjumped it?

Nannou15/10/2012 23:42

Originally posted by zythH^
So you landed it? I mean, overjumped it?


Yeas. Me first, but also 2 jumpers did it too.

Ft.skY17/10/2012 19:09

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by zythH^
So you landed it? I mean, overjumped it?


Yeas. Me first, but also 2 jumpers did it too.


who are these jumpers?

zythH^ moviemaker17/10/2012 19:59

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by zythH^
So you landed it? I mean, overjumped it?


Yeas. Me first, but also 2 jumpers did it too.


I would like to watch it, can you send me the demo?

FLP17/10/2012 20:22

trickjumping 2012 http://images.wikia.com/bloonsconception/images/b/b2/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker17/10/2012 23:32

Originally posted by FLP
trickjumping 2012 http://images.wikia.com/bloonsconception/images/b/b2/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg


I must agree with that but nowadays people care more about distance than creativity so trickjumping will die soon, pretty soon actually.
Everytime I see "Sinz - Ok Go!", "IT STARTS", "FUNZED" or creative movies like that (even mines) they say jumps sucks, ofc they suck, they aren't 272 geeked dcj jumps....

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.