Donation with Paypal?

Started by jack frog
11/08/2012 19:52
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
jack frog11/08/2012 19:52(edited 11/08/2012 19:52)

Hello there

If I would like to donate with paypal, how will you guys know that it was me who donated the money? Where can I type in that information or do I have to contact one of the admins?

It's the first time I'm using paypal, so sorry if the question is kind of odd :P


Greetings

kaynerecord holder11/08/2012 20:33

I'm not really the person to answer this, but I do believe they'll see your email (your paypal-login) and compare it to registrered users and if theres any matches I guess he'll get the VIP.

If your paypal email isnt the same as the one you registrered with here I think you could PM faker and tell him about the situation ^^

jack frog11/08/2012 20:59

Ah, I see. This sounds comprehensible. Thanks for the reply!

Page 1 of 1