Coolstorybro 2

Started by Zippow
12/08/2012 05:31
Page 1 of 2
Zippow12/08/2012 05:31(edited 15/08/2012 21:00)

    Introduction CoolStoryBro (CSB) was a movie that I Zippow thought of doing ever since I started jumping, It's a movie that follows a story and gives you viewers an idea to why these guys/players set out to do crazy shit like jumping around.


    Title: CoolStoryBro 2


    Project status: 5%


    Project Description:

    The movie's theme will pick up from where it left off in CoolStoryBro (1), A more well thought of script has been written for CSB2 And the interpretation of the ideas will most likely be implemented differently from CSB1. Its about the swedish players g0zi and


    Editors:

    bg IceVip Story editor

    dynamiteN 1st KZ part

    Kaffee 2nd KZ part

    Phinx 3rd KZ part

Sunako12/08/2012 07:00

Nice

tisha12/08/2012 09:02

gl guys

shaaaw12/08/2012 09:16

gl bror

coreUPT360*12/08/2012 09:25

I hope i'll see it soon :)

fashioNz12/08/2012 11:21

gl!!!

zythH^ moviemaker12/08/2012 13:25

I would love to help in moviemaking part but I am already busy with 2 movies :(
Well good luck to everyone involved and I wish you can finish it fast ;D

Funnysmile12/08/2012 19:36

oh kaffee join will be hot!

ExpaNsion12/08/2012 21:23

cool story brothers, cant wait to see that story ;P

Michael Collins12/08/2012 22:48

- Good , first one was amazing , i hope second part will be good like first one ! ;)

gl with this , i believe in you ! ;(

R0bAFraG12/08/2012 23:03

I'll be waiting for this project... !

TonTo12/08/2012 23:28

gl, I expect a lot from you !

nobody^13/08/2012 14:32(edited 13/08/2012 14:34)

This will be fun! :-) Can't wait.

BillaHDTV14/08/2012 13:16

Gl pontus!

sn00p mapper14/08/2012 17:00

cool story bro'

Severely14/08/2012 19:06

gl with kewlstorybroth!

Zippow15/08/2012 13:24

Updated thread, IceVip joins as story-editor!

ExpaNsion15/08/2012 16:41

PHINX WILL PWN THIS MOVIE!!! <3

dyna15/08/2012 17:55(edited 15/08/2012 17:56)

What a mvmakers ! <3

kaynerecord holder15/08/2012 19:40

the first movie was boring so i dont expect this to get any better but.....hf

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.