Outta mind (KZ movie starring Goldencake)

Started by Tetriss
12/08/2012 20:40
Page 1 of 1
Tetriss12/08/2012 20:40(edited 12/08/2012 20:42)

Hi guys,
finding an awesome song starring in this clip had given me motivation to create something fresh, so after I had recorded some trickjumps I set my sight on SV and in few days comes the movie out :) Have fun & feel free to drop your opinion :)

Jumps and edit: Goldencake
Song: Bad Religion - You

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr1448-mSHk&feature=plcp&hd=1

finzer12/08/2012 20:50

Very enjoyable, oldschool feeling! gj for both editing and jumps

nobody^12/08/2012 21:13

Exactly finzer, that's what I was about to say. Too bad goldencake does not have will to edit more.

Great clip, yes. :}

KlimpeN12/08/2012 21:45

Nice jumps, simple edit, nice

R0bAFraG12/08/2012 23:01

nice tricks :)

Cetys12/08/2012 23:02

gj bro :)

Tetriss13/08/2012 07:11

Thanks for kind words guys :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.