Shaaw, nikita?

Started by Ft.skY
15/08/2012 11:29
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Ft.skY15/08/2012 11:29

Okay guys, yesterday Zippow posted in the chat next message: shaaw is nikita
Im not hes fanboy or smth, I just want to see proofs about it. My friend Avatar talked in skype with them and he said me they have another voices.
"im pretty sure that this are 2 different persons" (c) Avatar
So, wheres proofs?

scrap3R`15/08/2012 12:36

no proofs.
just zippow's word of admin.
HAHAHA

froster15/08/2012 12:42

I don't know about shaaw being nikita, but I'm damn sure that he's a cheater. :)

sitka mapper VIP15/08/2012 13:04

Haha, shaaaw is an old source player :P Played with him for some years ago.

Zippow15/08/2012 13:06(edited 15/08/2012 13:26)

Well to start off with they both come from the same "small" town in sweden, They both have the same interest which is LJing with cheat. Shaaw created his steam account on july 16th this year and that was just after nikita's "unban essay" didn't go too well.

If you take a look at shawKZ1337 @ youtube (which was also created on july 16th) you will see that he just created his account and that he subscribed to SEVERAL kz moviemakers that "nikita" also is subscribed to and he also liked nikita's movies.

When he created his account he instantly added people like icevip, avatar, propane, sitka among other kz-players that he claims to have known before his cs 1.6 time which also is very unlikely. (Those are nikitas friends FYI)

He's a trickjumper and plays 100aa on rayish (where he also got banned for being nikita due to having the same IP)

There are more reasons to why I know that he is Nikita but these should be enough for you guys to see that he's bogus.

Zippow15/08/2012 13:07

Originally posted by sitka
Haha, shaaaw is an old source player :P Played with him for some years ago.


It doesn't strike me as a big suprise that you would defend Nikita, since you were the only admin in his unban essay who wanted him to be unbanned.

Morys15/08/2012 13:31

ye, shaaaw is nikita

zythH^ moviemaker15/08/2012 14:17

He told me that he jumped 260.xx stats on aa100 and then I saw nikita's 260 longjump, now I 100% trust ZippoW

semne15/08/2012 14:39

ok, nikita and shaw, they arent alike..it cant be same person if me, avatar and sitka know they both.. and i talked with they like avatar and sitka at the same time..

Zippow15/08/2012 15:15

Originally posted by semne
ok, nikita and shaw, they arent alike..it cant be same person if me, avatar and sitka know they both.. and i talked with they like avatar and sitka at the same time..


So you don't see it as a coincidence that you all 3 know them both? sigh..

sn00p mapper15/08/2012 15:36

Image

propanelj record holder15/08/2012 15:43

Well i actually met shaaaw for the first time on hnslt or sxj, cant rly remember

sitka mapper VIP16/08/2012 08:33

Seems like you were right Zippow. I thought he was shaaaw since he contacted me at steam and told me he was back. I used to surf with him in 2005-06 on Allstars-United. I'm sorry.

IceVip16/08/2012 09:28

It's funny how this thread got so awkward for some people.

nobody^16/08/2012 09:55

Case closed, shaaaw/nikita had been banned.

Page 1 of 1