kSiunkaS's real life movie

Started by kSiunkaS
16/08/2012 14:14
Page 1 of 1
kSiunkaS16/08/2012 14:14

So, since I'm not active in the kz scene, I'm gonna share with you guys what I do in life :D It's like kreedzing in real life :) It is only a trailer, wait for more to come !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj0Pls7kbYo

OFFBEAT16/08/2012 14:23

Dangerous, crazy and I like it. Awesome :D :p

jack frog16/08/2012 14:41

lol real life spiderman

looks dangerous though...

very nice man

CamelCloudrecord holder16/08/2012 14:58

Cool tricks and climbing, but looks fucking dangerous.

Bu7ler16/08/2012 15:06

The flag was extremely dangerous.

tisha16/08/2012 15:14

map ?

TonTo16/08/2012 15:15

Holy fuck

Michael Collins16/08/2012 16:14

So sick ! o_O

Balcer16/08/2012 16:24

he wanna die

dyna16/08/2012 16:48

YAMAKASI

DUSTiN.16/08/2012 17:03

insanity at it's finest

h4 mapper16/08/2012 17:13

Originally posted by tisha
map ?

kz_lithuania

mmmsas16/08/2012 21:50

This is some next level shit .. I hope that all the footage is already filmed and is being edited 24/7 so we could see Misinterpreting tomorrow??? Am I right? Can't wait.. Kada mazdaug isvysim?

chrizZo16/08/2012 22:30

Incredible kSiunkaS, really. I am excited to watch your final movie, this catched my interest! You got my respect and please survive your new hobby. :>

qewi16/08/2012 23:14

wow, this was sick man! really cool. can't wait for the full movie!

Trolis18/08/2012 18:45

risk_vilnius :D :D

gj ksiunkas, don't die!

Where is promised continuation? :(

KarLi mapper11/09/2012 04:44

u da pro :)\ !

KlimpeN16/09/2012 21:45

Originally posted by Trolis
risk_vilnius :D :D

gj ksiunkas, don't die!

:-D:-D awesome. mldc taip ir toliau

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.