allspark & robostyler

Started by -razer
17/08/2012 08:03
Page 1 of 1
-razer17/08/2012 08:03(edited 31/08/2012 15:35)

    Title: allspark & robostyler


    Project status: 98%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Nariman and I've been moviemaking for 8-9 months now...


    Type of the movie: It will be a movie starring 2 jumper - allspark and robostyler...


    Project Description: It will be about 2 minutes long...


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas, 'smooth campaths' [...] The source fps are 600 and I will render my movie in x264 with a bitrate of 4500 and 30fps output...




    Screenshots:
    http://i50.tinypic.com/16auzjs.png
    http://i47.tinypic.com/1hxmq0.png
    http://i46.tinypic.com/4q1w07.png
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25r09q8.png
    http://i46.tinypic.com/34q9pu9.png

Movie: http://www.youtube.com/user/RzRprOO?feature=mhee

random Tournament #317/08/2012 09:25

gl razer

-razer18/08/2012 07:18

thanks

ivansky21/08/2012 03:03

illegal software used

Chichin mapperrecord holder21/08/2012 11:38

I'm wondering about that name, what is going to be illegal in this movie?

-razer23/08/2012 08:17

Originally posted by ChiChiN
I'm wondering about that name, what is going to be illegal in this movie?

i don't know :) it is not mine idea. It was allspark's idea ;D

-razer31/08/2012 08:15

screenshots :)

-razer31/08/2012 15:36

Movie: http://www.youtube.com/user/RzRprOO?feature=mhee

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.