TITLE: SECRET! DEMOCALL!

Started by mmmsas
17/08/2012 20:06
Page 1 of 1
mmmsas17/08/2012 20:06(edited 23/08/2012 15:13)

Hello everybody! My name is Robertas, also known as mmmsas. So I decided to make a movie and I need some demos. Please don't send me any long bhop combos, I would prefer normal, creative trickjumps. And I should also add that I need maybe two or three mcj (multi count jumps) demos. And please don't send kz_ljs2 demos. It will be a multiplayer movie, quite fast paced, quite energetic. No disco lights or glows etc. Need one or two demos per player. If you are interested, please add me on steam. You can find my steam profile here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/mmmsas/
My youtube channel with my previous works: http://www.youtube.com/r0bertx

Demos collected: 6 out of 12. Six more to go !

Thanks for your time :)
mmmsas

KlimpeN18/08/2012 17:46

mmmsas, I believe in you, you will surprise me im assured

TonTo19/08/2012 07:39

go go mnmš

dyna19/08/2012 09:25

GOODzLUCK!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.