N Help !

Started by endzel
02/02/2007 08:45
Page 1 of 1
endzel02/02/2007 08:45

Hello. I start to jump about 2 days ago, it's really nice and I like it. I was jumping in Xtreme Jumps server, but yesterday evening something happens..
You have been disconnected from the server. Reason: Error verifying Steam UserID Ticket (server was unable to contact the authentication server).
And I got that still.. Can someone help me ?

zengal mapper02/02/2007 09:32

Delete ClientRegistry.blob from your Steam directory "C:/Program Files/Steam/ClientRegistry.blob" and reboot Steam, when the file has been updated you should be able to play in XJ Servers.

endzel02/02/2007 09:51

#zengal: It works ! Thank u so much =).

insen mapper02/02/2007 12:30

another solution is...
logout and login again :)

zhady Tournament #202/02/2007 13:03

ANother solution which I use is reconnect :()

endzel06/02/2007 21:01

#InseN & zhady: That solutions what you guys write here wasn't works.

Now I got new problem, I'll write here coz I don't wanna cr8 new thread. When I launch steam.exe and wait 30 seconds I have error:
ERROR
Steam.exe (main exception): Unable to start Steam Engine: *SteamStartEngine(0x12e8b8) failed with error 200: Connection Reset, WinSock Error 10054 "Connection reset by peer"

I got that error about 2 weeks ago, I reinstall steam and he was working normally, but today I saw that error again, I don't wanna always reinstall Steam after 2 weeks. Can someone help me with that ? Waiting for answers, endzel.

zengal mapper06/02/2007 21:15

All I know regarding to that problem is that it has something to do with ClientRegistry.blob file, again. Booting Steam after deleting it should fix the problem. If it doesn't, then check the link to Steam Support forums.

http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=234&p_created=1094858733&p_sid=uLPWzAti&p_lva=517&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MSZwX3Byb2RzPTAmcF9jYXRzPTAmcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PTEwMDU0&p_li=&p_topview=1
[ Edited Tue Feb 06 2007, 09:24PM ]

KNiFEAR08/03/2007 08:22

just save the stteaminstaller exe on ur hd and run it as soon as you get probs with steam, that often works 4 me:D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.