K3g - Where's edge ?

Started by HDS
20/08/2012 21:31
Page 1 of 1
HDS20/08/2012 21:31

unfinished movie cuz so many big problems irl and I exploded my pc , sorry k3g .. :/


Shitystream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk7IEZWPe6w

KooleN20/08/2012 21:43

How could you make explode your own pc?

zythH^ moviemaker20/08/2012 21:47

k3g told me to edit this demos when I finish my own project, I don't know why he gave you demos but anyway, good job.

nobody^20/08/2012 22:41

Not bad, not bad at all. I really felt this one.
I expected a huge waste of some of the greatest demos but no, you made it pretty well, tho it could have been better.

k3g u noob! :-D
Loved the jumps :-)

dyna20/08/2012 22:42(edited 20/08/2012 22:44)

not sure but i think that these demos were recorded with ex_interp 0.01,Anyway gj

coreUPT360*21/08/2012 00:26

ex_interp 0.01 change what dynamiten?

juhx21/08/2012 08:30

k3g 58-60 fps. Illegal ?

nobody^21/08/2012 09:39

k3g has low fps on most of the maps but not all, that has nothing to do with his skill. Edgebugging is not pure luck, there is knowledge too.

juhx21/08/2012 11:29

oki

HDS21/08/2012 13:28

@koolen

So many work on vegas and other big software, i have exploded two HDD and finally, my ssd, and my graphic card burned few days after ^^

k3G21/08/2012 13:55

low fps cuz my bad laptop. it goes hot after few mins.
sry if it changes something ,but i thought i could also make it with 100 fps.
gj HDS , I almost thought this project cannel

dyna21/08/2012 15:36

Originally posted by coreUPT360*
ex_interp 0.01 change what dynamiten?


"low fps cuz my bad laptop. it goes hot after few mins"
after readin his comment i think it reasonable
well,i thought that there is some troubles with ex_interp 0.01 because its already happened to me when i ve made a fragclip laggycam etcetc..

coreUPT360*21/08/2012 16:56

oh okey, ty

k a f f e e21/08/2012 18:09

amazing jumps obviously, decent editing. gj both

TonTo21/08/2012 18:30

insane demos

HDS21/08/2012 23:06

It is a not ended work, there are no transitions, colors are not corrected, I finished the video for k3g, because I had promised to make it to him, although I had quite a lot of problems meanwhile..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.