VANQUERTs by haruju and neof

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
24/08/2012 00:32
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker24/08/2012 00:32(edited 24/08/2012 00:33)

Hello guys!

So the VANQUERT III got canceled and I got really sad, that movies, were my motivation, were the movies who create the moviemaker I am at the moment, my style, everything in moviemaking I must thank haruju and neof for that! I am really greatful to both of them!

And I just want to post these movies, if you don't know them, I strongly recommend you to watch both of them also the sad trailer.

VANQUERT I by haruju
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjwS01P4PM

VANQUERT II by neof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJMKv_5hAyI

VANQUERT III Trailer by haruju and neof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcHKXqxInMo

Call me crazy or what you want but these 3 movies, are probably the best movies in the scene, and again, THANK YOU haruju and neof!

Cya guys! And have fun!

dyna24/08/2012 00:53

enjoyed

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.