Few trickjumps

Started by Mathzz
24/08/2012 19:57
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz24/08/2012 19:57

Hello, I need to apologize if this is no the right section to post this, so admins feel free to move it.

So, I have recorded few trick jumps in summer (nothing too fancy), but if you are a movie maker seeking for demos for a short clip to edit, then I can help you there. Reason I am doing this is because I have no spare time to edit the clip myself, and I am going inactive in kz scene. Because gw2 will be released tomorrow and not to mention irl stuff, such as school for example. So feel free to add me in steam so we can discuss further :-)

Steam: Mathzzffs
.. or just pm me here in XJ. But I prefer if you add me, since I am not going to visit xj so much for the upcoming days/week.

dyna24/08/2012 23:30

hi there

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.