FPS problem

Started by CaBeZarecord holder
25/08/2012 19:23
Page 1 of 1
CaBeZarecord holder25/08/2012 19:23

Micro: Pentium 4 3.20 GHz
RAM: 1.5 gb DDR
ATI Radeon HD 4550

I've recently bought my video card and I have low fps in some maps, does anybody know if it is because of the video card or I need to do some configuration?

PU9makerrecord holder26/08/2012 21:30

Try to clean up your computer from dust ( it kinda helped me ) set Texture Quality to Performance or high performance also dont forget to turn off Anisotropic filtering and such. And make sure you use latest and CORRECT drivers for you video card. GL and sorry if this doesnt help :D

CaBeZarecord holder26/08/2012 22:24

okey, I will follow you advice :D thanks

CamelCloudrecord holder26/08/2012 22:29

ATI GPUs have a bug that causes lower FPS when using OpenGL. I fix it by using /invis or changing renderer to D3D. I have an ATI HD 6850.

CaBeZarecord holder26/08/2012 22:35

When I changed to D3D I had 5 more fps.. and I haven't played online yet xD so I don't know if /invis will help me but thanks anyways :)

random Tournament #326/08/2012 22:46

Nvidia is much better

Sonja27/08/2012 00:13

turn your "vertical sync" off in your grafic settings ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.