Annoying Problem

Started by moyo02
26/08/2012 06:47
Page 1 of 1
moyo0226/08/2012 06:47

Hi guys

Well right to the point, so I'm getting this weird problem with the website I don't know I wanted to download the pack for Lan servers for me to jump without lagging right :P but for some reason I'm getting this "You need to register before you are abled to download this file!":omg: thing and I already registered myself on the website so I don't know what should I do or Is there any other link? someone could share So I can download the pack :S Or If I have to contact an admin just tell me.

Anyway thx for all the help :) regards.

nobody^27/08/2012 07:53

Try contacting faker. :)

moyo0228/08/2012 10:23

Originally posted by nobody^
Try contacting faker. :)

thx bro I'll try that!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.