kz_kzro_alienruins

Started by sn00p mapper
27/08/2012 00:13
Page 2 of 2
CamelCloudrecord holder30/08/2012 18:56

Map of the year

sn00p mapper30/08/2012 19:01(edited 30/08/2012 19:03)

^ Already? =)

@ leifi No, at least not all the time, but most of them go through some special treatment so they can fit with what I have in mind :)

For hours I'm trying to get the transparency to work on custom models for map and still no results, I'm going crazy

dEMolite mapper31/08/2012 23:32

sn00p for custom models transparency you need to have the newest studiomdl.exe which has alphatextures support.

after that its the same shit with the {blue texture in hl with the colorindex of 255.

on topic:
the map has a nice atmosphere from the screenshots keep it up.

Universe01/09/2012 00:37

looks absolutely fantastic !

sn00p mapper02/09/2012 08:00(edited 02/09/2012 08:02)

http://i.imgur.com/2bJRt.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/CdMjV.jpg

The next room, beyond the alien door, sorry rain is missing on this build cause I forgot to do something...

And it took only 5h33min to compile...

looks awesome;D I'm sure it will be an incredible map;D
''5h33min to compile...'' ;O;O

sn00p mapper04/09/2012 15:55

Greatly reduced the compilation time, from like 6 up to 10h to 1h and half.

The area that I've posted before, done, you can see the screens below.

Screen #1 and Screen #2

Now this is a WIP area, needs to be more populated, some details, jumps around and things like that, and the final room is not yet to be shown. SOON O_O Till then, have fun with these.

WIP #1 WIP #2 and WIP #3

CamelCloudrecord holder04/09/2012 18:26

Looks very good, do you have a eta on release?

PsYxOpAt mapper05/09/2012 11:06

Hope it won't take you 4 years to finish that map as well. :D Looks damn awesome!!!

Par4zitu^05/09/2012 11:22

Good job snoop, looks amaizing

sn00p mapper05/09/2012 12:28

ETA on release, kinda hard to say, depends when the map is fully checked and so. But the map will go through the checking this week.

Twix^04/01/2013 07:39

Are you kidding? Fu%cking awesome atmo! This map seems the best of all for me, keep working!!

perd0 mapper16/01/2013 18:05(edited 16/01/2013 18:08)

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Map of the year

I will do map of the year I have a plan ! :-D
But after seeing all the pictures the only thing I can say is "challenge accepted." :-D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.