Dementia is looking for members

Started by DUSTiN.
27/08/2012 15:39
Page 1 of 1
DUSTiN.27/08/2012 15:39(edited 27/08/2012 15:41)

Hi guys,

So in the beginning of this summer I've created an international kreedz team, called Dementia. I know, I'm not very good player to be a leader of great team, but I just feel like doing it. Anyways, we're running out of members, because a lot of them have been dismissed for cheating and etc. (I know, it's my fault, because I haven't check them quite well). If You want to be part of the team feel free to write me or Shooting-star, we will test and check you.

By the way, we have some awesome moviemakers and designers who are willing to help our team members.

You can find our current line-up and steam contacts in our steam group.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Dementiakz/

Cheers! :up:

ivansky27/08/2012 16:17

Good luck with members,choose wisely.

memekrecord holder27/08/2012 22:03

How the test will looks like?

DUSTiN.28/08/2012 12:13

Well, it depends on what kind of player are you. If you're longjumper, you have to standards which have been set by us, if you're a kreedz player, you're kz, bhop and etc. map records will be checked, if you don't have them, you will have to show your skill to Shooting-star in kreedz server.

Phantometry28/08/2012 13:13(edited 28/08/2012 13:14)

Listek and slayer - probably your best pick for 3 past month.
Anyways, gl with team. Choose wisely (c) ivan

propanelj record holder28/08/2012 14:28

choose wisely like they said, dementia is already a great group of jumpers

Chichin mapperrecord holder28/08/2012 17:58

What are you guys planning in the future?

DUSTiN.11/09/2012 17:58

To become famous (in a good way) kreedz team.
Btw, I wanted to mention that we're still looking for members, we got rid of inactive and useless players and we're waiting for new ones! :)

Trolis11/09/2012 22:04

What's the point of clans in kreedz? It's individual game, how it works, I don't get it...

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP11/09/2012 22:42(edited 11/09/2012 22:43)

It's just nice to feel yourself in a company of your clanmates. A common moviemaking projects and just showing your quality in the case of successful team I guess.

Hf with your team. Planning to open a website?

DUSTiN.16/09/2012 13:49

+1 ShoCk.

Yea, we're planning to do it someday, but for now we need to built up more reliable team, couse some players got really inactive or just left to join another team.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.