Torex

Started by PiilsnEr
28/08/2012 13:22
Page 1 of 1
PiilsnEr28/08/2012 13:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9U8-aB1Vqk

short clip starring Torex and me :]

k a f f e e28/08/2012 14:37

loved it. the lighthops combo was sick. and very aesthetic "random" jumps, thats rare

FLP29/08/2012 10:32

Imo your best edit so far,I'm not a big fun of random jumps but as kaffee said those were really aesthetic and I respect that.Is that torex on textures 3 on 0:32 ? :D
After watching this movie I felt a need for trickjumping,and I haven't felt it since my last movie so ty guys for motivating me :)
p.s APE_O download link pls

Balcer29/08/2012 11:24

realy liked this edit

PiilsnEr29/08/2012 12:48

Originally posted by FLP
Imo your best edit so far,I'm not a big fun of random jumps but as kaffee said those were really aesthetic and I respect that.Is that torex on textures 3 on 0:32 ? :D
After watching this movie I felt a need for trickjumping,and I haven't felt it since my last movie so ty guys for motivating me :)
p.s APE_O download link pls


Thank you, no download link im afraid :[

Yes it is torex on textures, all jumps are by torex except the last 3 ones they are performed by myself ;)

FLP29/08/2012 19:48

Originally posted by PiilsnEr
Originally posted by FLP
Imo your best edit so far,I'm not a big fun of random jumps but as kaffee said those were really aesthetic and I respect that.Is that torex on textures 3 on 0:32 ? :D
After watching this movie I felt a need for trickjumping,and I haven't felt it since my last movie so ty guys for motivating me :)
p.s APE_O download link pls


Thank you, no download link im afraid :[

Yes it is torex on textures, all jumps are by torex except the last 3 ones they are performed by myself ;)

you didn't understand me :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqfxouJhDBs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHAIlcyQuk

PiilsnEr29/08/2012 20:11

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by PiilsnEr
Originally posted by FLP
Imo your best edit so far,I'm not a big fun of random jumps but as kaffee said those were really aesthetic and I respect that.Is that torex on textures 3 on 0:32 ? :D
After watching this movie I felt a need for trickjumping,and I haven't felt it since my last movie so ty guys for motivating me :)
p.s APE_O download link pls


Thank you, no download link im afraid :[

Yes it is torex on textures, all jumps are by torex except the last 3 ones they are performed by myself ;)

you didn't understand me :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqfxouJhDBs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHAIlcyQuk


Ah, ye it's him

nobody^29/08/2012 22:39

Loved it, that's all I can say!

Torex-):-D moviemaker31/08/2012 11:13

Originally posted by FLP
Is that torex on textures 3 on 0:32 ? :D


i dont think that you will see another TJ movie on textures from me, cuz there isnt many tricks you can do on that map anymore, tho, ill try to make a finishing movie for this map

also, thx to ape_o for this clip, im really happy with your work,
keep it up!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.