BUTTERFLY
Started by fakan
28/08/2012 18:16
Page 1 of 1
fakan28/08/2012 18:16
Hello Xtreme-Jumps I want to present to you my new multiplayer minimovie called BUTTERFLY
Movie desc:
Multiplayer minimovie starring 3 jumpers from insomnia ckatuhkoo , ftsky , noxer edited by me fakan.
I tried some chill dubstep this time and worked on athmosphere a bit and tried to creat something very different from my usuall works , so I hope I succeeded and I'm open to your opinions.
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTBYiXRcyAI&hd=1
Movie desc:
Multiplayer minimovie starring 3 jumpers from insomnia ckatuhkoo , ftsky , noxer edited by me fakan.
I tried some chill dubstep this time and worked on athmosphere a bit and tried to creat something very different from my usuall works , so I hope I succeeded and I'm open to your opinions.
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTBYiXRcyAI&hd=1
R0bAFraG28/08/2012 19:39
really enjoyed, great edit
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.