Sensei Raw or Deathadder
Can you guys give out some advice which mouse is better... i have previously used g500 and it died out on me twice dont want to buy g500 again thinking of getting either a DA.or Raw please help me out . Ty
I would strongly recommand the DA 3500. It's very smooth and it's scroll is just imba. Being using it for 3 years now, love it. ;)
go buy "Hama uRage evo"
3200 dpi (max)
perfect scrolling, smooth and cheap :P
Bought it like 2 months ago and still no problems with it :P
Don't buy sensei cuz if you are playing only kreedz and lj's then SS gonna suck, its mouse for shooting, buy DA then its more better
I would recommend the deathadder, been using my 3500dpi version for over 1½ years, never had any real problems using it so far
Definitely sensei raw
I would prefer Steelseries Sensei or Xai but Raw is nice too.
Please log in to post replies.