Clamecy [DEMOCALL NOW]

Started by HDS
29/08/2012 21:31
Page 1 of 1
HDS29/08/2012 21:31(edited 29/08/2012 22:15)

-Title: Clamecy

-Project status: democall ;)

-Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: I'm HDS and I start moviemaking around 2 years ago, for fun first, and for kzfr.net/cosy-climbing run editor after... here is my YT channel ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/crideuh

-Type of the movie: This movie will be a movie presenting many worldwide players, some bhops combo, trickjumps... It's a project which I am going to work a lot, because I simply want to impress you :)

-Project Description: Not a overmassive edit, but something rhythmical and synchronized well. I don't know what i will put in the movie, but i think that i will try to do some simple screen, clearly with worked colors ..

I am going to use sounds like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z33dmqJd1gM&list=FLZN8RAQQ6JtywDwPhLhPbqw&index=13&feature=plpp_video
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqPBpxmC5E8&list=FLZN8RAQQ6JtywDwPhLhPbqw&index=24&feature=plpp_video
or maybe other, i will see ...

-Moviemaking facts: HLAE (600/30),Vdub, vegas 11, afx, smoofofer, and maybe photoshop ..

-Requests: BHOPS COMBO ! :P ... If you could give me many great bhops combo, maybe 4/5 tj, but no more .. ;)

---->PM on XJ or add me (bonjourjulien) <----

i'll make some screenshot when i'll start ;)

////// Motivate you jumpers! //////

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.