Alpha Tutorials

Started by Alphaz
31/08/2012 04:04
Page 1 of 1
Alphaz31/08/2012 04:04

    Title: Alpha Tutorials


    Project status:
    Alpha Tutorial #1 - JumpBug 20%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:
    My name is Kamil and i've been playing kreedz for about 3 years. I've got some records on kz_longjumps2 also some bhop and hns skills but i didnt record any maps before.


    Type of the movie: It will be Alpha Tutorial series.


    Project Description: Topic of every Alpha Tutorial will be different. The first one is JumpBug Tutorial. I will share everything i have learn in the whole 3 years. There will be a show-look how does the technique looks, how to do it, tips how to learn it easier and many others :P


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas.


    Requests: None.


    Screenshots: The movies will be on different level than those tutorials from 2008. Hope they will be useful. Screens soon~

Nannou31/08/2012 04:07

Would be good if include physic data explain.

dyna31/08/2012 04:13

Nice name Kamil :) .

WqkO01/09/2012 22:58

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Would be good if include physic data explain.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.