Problem with KZ-Demo

Started by DeeDFTW!!
05/09/2012 11:17
Page 1 of 1
DeeDFTW!!05/09/2012 11:17(edited 05/09/2012 11:19)

Hello guys. Some days ago , I changed my steam account with a new one , so I had to install AMXMODX on my new cs folder in steam and I just copied and pasted the plugins from my old lan. The problem now is that the plugin which I used in the past, bkz_demo , didnt save my demos , I cannot find them anywhere - OK, this isn't so annoying! I decided to change the plugin with the normal Kz_demo and then when I saved a demo with "Save demo" the demo didnt appear at my cstrike folder and It can be found in cstrike_bulgarian with name map_author_time or something like this !!!! I just wanna have saved the demo with the right name now like it is saving in the demo and in cstrike , not in cstike_bulgarian. Could anyone say me how? And the other problem is , when I download uq_jumpstats2.42 and put everything correctly , when I join CS it gives me error , something like the one version is different than the other one , so annoying problem. I tried to delete all the stuffs which I pasted from uq_jumpstats.rar and tried to install it again , but again this appeared. Please some of you help me because I can't record on my lan now!

prad05/09/2012 11:48(edited 05/09/2012 11:52)

Hey DeeD

1. As for your demo recording, use the "recording plugin v1.1" by JocA from http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?259073 or http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?316182. It will automatically save in your cstrike folder only. Its simple and dont spam up your screen with stuff that you wont need.

2. As for uq stats, that error reports are normally observed when there is a mismatch betn. ur .amxx files and the related config files. Get it from http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0jr03. after pasting the .amxx files be sure you dont forget to paste the config.cfg and the data files too. Its better if you dont just directly paste the .amxx's, you first compile them from the source in your scripting folder, and then use them in your plugin.cfg file. I am sure it will be sorted out after that.

If the problem still persists, hit me at steam extent_73.
cheers.

DeeDFTW!!05/09/2012 12:11

I found the problem about my first problem , I had to change the name from Bulgarian to English , and about the second one , I dont have the nervous to try it , so I will use another lj stats , thanks for the fast reply :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.