What bug is this?

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
10/09/2012 23:27
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker10/09/2012 23:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzL-4JGoUyk&feature=youtu.be

I would like to know what I did here =D

R0bAFraG11/09/2012 03:33

wallbug or sidebug?

zythH^ moviemaker11/09/2012 12:13

wallbug is pretty impossible there since this is a straight wall :/

Nannou11/09/2012 14:01

18 unit bug. similar as slidebug, cuz work only on slide wall, but w/o jump/duck. Somewhere on xj forum was discussion about that. You can find more explain info about if find thread.

zythH^ moviemaker11/09/2012 14:39

Well thanks Nannou, didn't know this "18 unit bug" :P I think I'll try it again later

KarLi mapper11/09/2012 15:21

watever it is its good thing xD and lucky

zythH^ moviemaker11/09/2012 22:40

I must agree KarLi :D

nobody^12/09/2012 10:37

Seems like a normal slidebug to me. :mistrust:

Pretty lucky tho. :)

~krater~12/09/2012 11:42

Madafaking lucker :D

Juice12/09/2012 12:15(edited 12/09/2012 12:37)

demo please

/edit This is just a slidebug

you hit the slide->get up in the air a bit->unduck->hit the ground->jump

demo here, 1st try lol: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qz6t3k


Also about 18 units land bug: It is just some bullshit from NumB, like edj#2 - no one has proved its existence yet. (from what I've seen reading the forum)

zythH^ moviemaker12/09/2012 13:44

I didn't say it was hard Juice, I also did it on first try, since I was searching some tricks :)
Anyway, if it is a slidebug, it is kinda weird.

Juice12/09/2012 13:55

Originally posted by zythH^
I didn't say it was hard Juice, I also did it on first try, since I was searching some tricks :)
Anyway, if it is a slidebug, it is kinda weird.

Well, me neither said that this is hard or something.
What's so weird in it? I've done it pretty much the same way as you did, also gave an explanation how I did that(and you too) :DSA

zythH^ moviemaker12/09/2012 15:05

Well it's weird since it's a slidebug where there is almost no slide :p

Grrr12/09/2012 18:40

Slide is slide, edge is edge - theres no "almost" in this game physics.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.