stb_unreal

Started by st@mbeto. mapper
11/09/2012 19:52
Page 1 of 1
st@mbeto. mapper11/09/2012 19:52

Hello XJ, want to present you one old project who finished 2-3days ago
challenge : easy (bhop & kz)

download : http://www.sendspace.com/file/4ieym1

some pics :

1 http://i.imgur.com/3mVvH.jpg
2 http://i.imgur.com/TxBlZ.png
3 http://i.imgur.com/UxsnL.png
4 http://i.imgur.com/fbfAl.png

KarLi mapper11/09/2012 22:39

Looks interesting , cool and fun ! ;)
cool

D2B11/09/2012 23:24(edited 11/09/2012 23:25)

from the picture looks interesting and fun to play.
http://i.imgur.com/fbfAl.png this pic reminds me to kzru_spacehop in some way.

i will play the map later

Mathzz11/09/2012 23:59(edited 12/09/2012 00:01)

The design looks absolutely gorgeous. I loved the textures, and the overall structure (screenshots, since I haven't tried it yet). But however I am not a big fan of black background around the map. As shown in the 2nd screen. Because I personally like that the maps are connected to all individual rooms in a realistic way. For example as in the other screenshots there are walls around it, but then suddenly you will come up to a place with no walls, but just darkness. You then start to question yourself asking the question: "Where am I suddenly now? Space? or something." Just an example how I like to look at maps when playing, I want to experience the transition when landing/teleporting to a new place (for realism sake).

But, that's just me. I can't wait to try the map anyways :-)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.