Level2 - Retrospective 2007 - 2011

Started by Zippow
15/09/2012 00:17
Page 1 of 1
Zippow15/09/2012 00:17

Hey guys! I randomly called up level2 on skype today and he sent me this youtube link that I think most of you haven't seen.

So I thought I'd upload it here so you guys can see it and get some nostagia going!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzJ1LI_q_FU

Show some love and hopefully this drunken russian might get the urge to create something new ;)

Nice feeling as well as description.

dyna15/09/2012 01:40

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Nice feeling

dyna15/09/2012 01:41

Originally posted by dynamiteN
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Nice feeling

and thanks for Sharing

nobody^15/09/2012 10:33

Simply the best editor ever, also a really nice guy. To bad he went offline in steam for quite a while, haven't heard of him for months. Drop a line if you read this mate. :)

Michael Collins15/09/2012 10:57

Creative work , i really like it ! Level2 is great moviemaker , i remember one his movie called omilo's movie . One of the greatest movies i've ever seen !

beuhnoix15/09/2012 13:26

Thx to him :)

omilo15/09/2012 13:28

Originally posted by _Lolz
Thx to him :)


Agreed!

One hell of a moviemaker! Never get sick of his stuff.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.