de_nuke and some de_dust2

Started by PiilsnEr
15/09/2012 16:17
Page 1 of 1
PiilsnEr15/09/2012 16:17(edited 16/09/2012 15:26)

Some jumps on de_nuke and de_dust2, some hardcore jumps i don't know if they are possible some of them, Try and comment.


De_dust2 first jump: http://www.imghack.se/69727
It's like the normal one except you turn and then do the jump

De_dust2 second jump: http://www.imghack.se/69728
I accidently wrote strafe on both blue and red but switch the red to start..

De_dust2 third jump: http://www.imghack.se/69739
You try to gain enough speed from top then ledge to first box then a fast bj to the end.

De_dust2 forth jump: http://www.imghack.se/69740
Very hard jump, need good edge and pre on both the bj and the end dd to box.


De_nuke 1: http://www.imghack.se/69741
The good old de_nuke jump with a u turn to the little box then an overjump over the big box.

De_nuke 2: http://www.imghack.se/69742
Gain enough units and speed to get the best edge as possible, only 1 dd then to the end box

De_nuke 3: http://www.imghack.se/69743
A quite cute little random jump, try to get to the flat big ''square'' without touching the ground before landing.
The red sign is supposed to say ''start'' once again i confused that.

De_nuke 4: http://www.imghack.se/69744
start from the left pilar and jump to the cars highest point and then back to the right pilar and then again back to the left one.. :]

De_nuke 5: http://www.imghack.se/69745
first start inside the building then jump on the window.. With a nice pre after the first bj and some nice strafes might do the second part also

De_nuke 6: http://www.imghack.se/69746
I don't think this is poss but maybe with some kind of technique.. Try some random stuff and it may work lol

De_nuke 7: http://www.imghack.se/69747
A nice sbj from the box will get you far up the floor hill, then a quick sbj to the lamp and if it's poss another sbj to the last lamp.


peajz

nobody^15/09/2012 22:01(edited 15/09/2012 22:02)

First dust2: Old and a bit random, tho I admit it would look really cool. Quite hard, too.

Second dust2: Old but full of style, that jump is great. Kinda tricky.

Third dust2: Same as above.

Fourth dust2: Seen it with scout in some movies, I think. Not really my taste. :/

First nuke: To be honest, seems a bit random to me, tho I won't mind seeing it in a movie.

Second nuke: I think I've seen it already, not sure about the technique/number of ducks.

Third nuke: New for me. Never thought of anything with that small box, it's just I dont like landing on such low objects.

Fourth nuke: That combo is really sexy, I already imagine it with usp. ^^

Fifth nuke: Don't like it, kinda random.

Sixth: Really cool trickjump, tho it seems really hard, not to say impossible. I haven't tried it yet but I am just guessing. Gotta call k3g for that one.

Seventh nuke: Not bad, a bit random but it seems fun.

------------------------------------------------------------
Overall great jumps you posted there, I think I'll contribute with something, too. :)

Good job :-)

propanelj record holder15/09/2012 22:32(edited 15/09/2012 22:33)

Originally posted by PiilsnEr
De_dust2 forth jump: http://www.imghack.se/69740
Very hard jump, need good edge and pre on both the bj and the end dd to box.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txyjx12mh2k 0:26 with a dd instead of bj on the box

jack frog16/09/2012 12:34

Nice variations of trickumps! Second dust2 was found by me already ;D

PiilsnEr16/09/2012 14:04

Originally posted by nobody^
First dust2: Old and a bit random, tho I admit it would look really cool. Quite hard, too.

Second dust2: Old but full of style, that jump is great. Kinda tricky.

Third dust2: Same as above.

Fourth dust2: Seen it with scout in some movies, I think. Not really my taste. :/

First nuke: To be honest, seems a bit random to me, tho I won't mind seeing it in a movie.

Second nuke: I think I've seen it already, not sure about the technique/number of ducks.

Third nuke: New for me. Never thought of anything with that small box, it's just I dont like landing on such low objects.

Fourth nuke: That combo is really sexy, I already imagine it with usp. ^^

Fifth nuke: Don't like it, kinda random.

Sixth: Really cool trickjump, tho it seems really hard, not to say impossible. I haven't tried it yet but I am just guessing. Gotta call k3g for that one.

Seventh nuke: Not bad, a bit random but it seems fun.

------------------------------------------------------------
Overall great jumps you posted there, I think I'll contribute with something, too. :)

Good job :-)


thanks, the sixth nuke jump i think there is somekind of technique to manage this in someway ;]

Good job jack :]

dyna16/09/2012 14:38

Nice collections !

propanelj record holder16/09/2012 18:07

was really close to do the 3rd jump yesterday, might try landing it tonight

lrs Tournament #116/09/2012 19:17

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fesksu Seventh nuke

Ryderc16/09/2012 20:28(edited 19/09/2012 16:00)

Obviously the fourth d2's jump is old for me :p
I already made the third too (without script), but I did not like it so I think I didn't kept the demo :x

Edit : Did it again, easy tricks : Third tricks on d2

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.