kz_kzro_atentemple

Started by sn00p mapper
17/09/2012 21:28
Page 1 of 2
sn00p mapper17/09/2012 21:28(edited 14/12/2013 10:32)

Started to work on a bhop only map, bhop being my fav and no bhop only map yet, this one should do the job, at first evoletemple was suppose to be bhop only but messed up with climb there and there...

Anyway, the bhop goes from easy to hard/extreme, well that's up to you in some way since there are alot of risky points over the map, and you can screw your run in a second. By the way, Aten have nothing to with Atena/Athen. It's from Egyptioan mythology.

Oh here are the screens...

http://i.imgur.com/u6Epl.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/HVzaJ.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/eUka8.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/hid5U.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/hg5S8.jpg

Till next time.

remake17/09/2012 23:02

Looks so awesome! But isn't it a little too dark? I couldn't possibly see a thing without using nightvision.

Bu7ler18/09/2012 06:36

People with shitty computers will have a bad time there, sn00p?

I like your maps sn00p and I was especially happy reading you're working on a bhop map but this one seems to be screwed up for me since I really don't like dark maps. That's however only me, but let's hope it'll not turn out deepblackhole.

sn00p mapper18/09/2012 10:58

It won't affect peps with "shitty" PC's, you can just disable r_detailtextures and good to do.

@ ShoCk Don't worry about light, it won't end that darkly, couldn't even see things on night time, but playing the map with the current light on day time, you'll see only the flame spots.

KarLi mapper18/09/2012 13:59

great job sn00p , it will be great ;)

sn00p mapper18/09/2012 21:50

Here's some updates regarding the light

http://i.imgur.com/c4mAg.jpg http://i.imgur.com/a390X.jpg http://i.imgur.com/gNtIR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/uQQ9s.jpg http://i.imgur.com/I1Ad9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/b7Dkl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cz8iR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OukPp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/uA2fQ.jpg

KarLi mapper18/09/2012 21:53

my god , how awesome u can do it man !! so nice.

Originally posted by KarLi
my god , how awesome u can do it man !! so nice.


Looks cool with this light.GJ man :up:

perd0 mapper28/09/2012 02:29

ye this is an example how even a simple layout can look great when theres a good atmosphere. like it keep workin.

hm^ mapper VIP22/11/2012 00:15

fantastic screens!

Branndonn28/11/2012 04:46

WOW! It's really nice well designed , if you need another tester please let me know I would love to test this..

ivansky28/11/2012 12:03

this is awesome piece of art in gaming i'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to try it out

Twix^28/11/2012 16:09

Looks good! Waiting for more images, GL with the map!

sn00p mapper28/11/2012 22:48

Sounds like I should stop being VHElazy and finish the map.

perd0 mapper13/12/2012 00:46

Originally posted by sn00p
Sounds like I should stop being VHElazy and finish the map.

<<<- Sounds like I should stop being VHElazy and make a map.

sn00p mapper30/10/2013 18:29

Almost one year later but...map is going through some updates/optimization/upgrades etc, so in the end I might finish this...

Here, few screens from how it looks now http://imgur.com/a/goQvH#0

The support for detail was dropped, as you can see.

Universe30/10/2013 18:45

Now looks OMG-ish ! In my opinion it's 10 times better than before with this blue fog or whatever it is . Good job for this map...hopefully will be released at the next map release!

slay3r Tournament #130/10/2013 19:31

looks really awesome :)

STARBUCKS03/11/2013 17:30

wow nice

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.