bkz_junglebhop secret LJ room.

Started by omilo
04/02/2007 06:21
Page 1 of 1
omilo04/02/2007 06:21

Here it is:
Pic: http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bkzjunglebhop0000hl2.png

demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/oh6ws3

elITe^04/02/2007 06:57(edited 18/09/2010 23:25)

GJ, but i knew it even before you were born omilo...z0mg!

naaaaaaaaab ! <3

:D
[ Edited Sun Feb 04 2007, 06:57AM ]

AverageFreak04/02/2007 07:48

hehe.that was fast.

gj :D

smallmuck04/02/2007 13:09(edited 18/09/2010 23:25)

could anyone upload bhopbox.mdl ?

or make a new without that model ?^^
[ Edited Sun Feb 04 2007, 01:26PM ]

AverageFreak04/02/2007 13:27

Copy/paste an useless model then rename it bhopbox.mdl

sbzvln Tournament #204/02/2007 13:29

n1

aligind4h0us310/02/2007 10:51

Lmao, I just found the lj room. SO RANDOM! :P

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy10/02/2007 23:33

haha I've found it the first time I made the map.. I just fell from the ladder :D

boom.dll24/06/2007 03:48

sry 4 late post... could any1 pls post a demo... i can`t find the entrance... :| ... i stumbold upon it while i was nocliping... so pls :P

sbzvln Tournament #224/06/2007 09:44

just in one of the undergrounds for the ladder

PaPuS24/06/2007 10:22

pls reupload dem PLS

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.