Borderlands 2

Started by CamelCloudrecord holder
18/09/2012 10:06
Page 1 of 1
CamelCloudrecord holder18/09/2012 10:06(edited 18/09/2012 10:16)

Anyone up for doing some 4-man co-op when it comes out? I just pre-ordered it, and can't wait to start my journey on Pandora again. I'm pretty excited for the new Assassin class, looks pretty dope.


Hit me up on Steam if you're up for the co-op: eliteVoid

sn00p mapper18/09/2012 10:55

Goddamn it man, gotta wait till 21th :( Gonna add ya.

polsik18/09/2012 11:09

The first part of borderlands was amazing.....

spr1n mapper18/09/2012 11:24

ye first one was a lot of fun. pre ordered bl2 right after it became available on steam. Though dont have a mouse atm and my schedule is pretty tight, so Im not sure if I would be able to try it out right away. Just hope I get some enough time to jump in and join adventures on pandora as soon as I can =)

omilo18/09/2012 22:16

Gonna buy it asap! Don't have time to play until next week though :/. I'll add when I got it set up :)

sn00p mapper18/09/2012 22:24

Tried the "other" release since couldn't wait till Friday, and I have to say it's damn amazing, the performance aswell, well optimized, runs better than Borderlands, and I have an old rig from 2007 (GPU Upgraded only 9800GTX+)

Haven't played much to don't spoil the madness, but damn, visuals rocks from start, it's dozen of times better than first one.

CamelCloudrecord holder19/09/2012 20:38

I just reached the Sancturay, what an amazing place graphic-wise. They really made the textures pop up good with this cellshading or w/e it's called. No complaints what so ever from me so far. Well actually, I'm not too fond of the driving, I wish you could steer with WASD instead of the mouse and the textures take some time to load sometimes. It's all minor stuff though, so it's all good.

PiilsnEr20/09/2012 15:37

can't wait till i get bl2, the first one was so much fun.

Espacially whhen you are fighting over the weapons with your brother ;)

CamelCloudrecord holder23/09/2012 21:54

What level and class is everyone here? I'm currently level 25 on my Commando and level 11 on my Siren.

Sunako24/09/2012 07:05

35lv siren non steam

CamelCloudrecord holder03/10/2012 15:18

Me and sn00p are ripping it up on our second playthrough. Level 46 Commando atm., you guys?

PiilsnEr03/10/2012 18:06

lvl 31 assasin just started playthroug 2

CamelCloudrecord holder10/10/2012 16:13

Reached level 50 Commando a couple of days ago. Got lucky with the final boss kill and got the "Critical Conference Call" (supposedly the best shotgun or even weapon in BL2).

Here's a video of me stomping Terramorphous in under 30 seconds with "The Bee" shield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrXyJ7BxuZo

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.