de_inferno combo

Started by nobody^
19/09/2012 00:12
Page 1 of 1
nobody^19/09/2012 00:12

Hey mates,

Haven't been active here for quite a while now.
Here is a little something I've tried few days back. It was quite fun 'geekin' it. I doubt it's new or anything, just have a look: http://i45.tinypic.com/2818vvm.jpg

dyna19/09/2012 00:25

kewl :)

Ryderc19/09/2012 01:04

I think have already seen it in a movie a long time ago.

But i'm not really sure about it.

Juice19/09/2012 10:28

I was trying something simillar a while ago :E

/offtopic: nice combo Ryderc :P

Ryderc19/09/2012 13:11

Originally posted by Juice ._.
/offtopic: nice combo Ryderc :P


Yeah, I was bored yesterday :p
And this script isn't finished, but i'm not sure about working on it again, it took me forever for not so much ;)

Nannou19/09/2012 14:02

So easy combo.
demo

FLP19/09/2012 20:01

Hey Nannou what happened with that movie with your new uber tricks,and did you land that piranesi wj trick? :D

nobody^23/09/2012 10:32

Well done Nannou. I also landed it a couple of times. I was talking about backwards tho, it would look a lot cooler+it would be harder. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.