Headphones

Started by nobody^
25/09/2012 22:25
Page 1 of 1
nobody^25/09/2012 22:25(edited 25/09/2012 22:26)

Hi,

Just bought a new pair of headphones, cheap ones, as the previous. Sadly, these don't work that good. I hear echo and stuff. The sound is kind of 'blurred'. Not clear at all. Hope there are any settings for fixing these stuff? Or it's my fault for saving money thus?

Regards :)

P.S No point in mentioning the headphones brand, you probably never heard of them.

WOOFix26/09/2012 00:40

Except the Windows settings (Dolby 5.1/7.1/...) don't think you can change the settings (except on a Mac and some expensive others). You should have put a bit more money tho, headphones are highly important.

Just sayin ;)

FuZzy1 mapper26/09/2012 06:19(edited 26/09/2012 06:23)

I've done the mistake of buying cheap, no name, headphones, and other stuff, in the past and than I realized that there is no money saving because the cheap stuff "dies" pretty fast and the quality is rubbish.

Now I have a pair of a4tech headphones for almost a year and they work flawlessly since first day.
Their price was about twice of the noname headphones that I'd probably had to buy about 3 pairs in a year...

True Story

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.