kz_xj_rockblock secret

Started by l00n_NooN
04/02/2007 21:26
Page 1 of 1
l00n_NooN04/02/2007 21:26

I found on the map kz_xj_rockblock a place just like for rayla l00k your self :)
Pic:http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/2/4/f_SKATEi_70d7m_e766dee.jpg
Dem: http://www.bgshare.com/files1/211610/secrom.rar
What do you think??
[ Edited ]

Hanniball04/02/2007 22:03

old ;)

dEMolite mapper04/02/2007 22:59

very old the first one who found it was me ^^

FikoN04/02/2007 23:11(edited 27/08/2010 16:38)

Naah I think I was first ;) I created the entrance xD
[ Edited Sun Feb 04 2007, 11:11PM ]

PrEn1uMz04/02/2007 23:18

new for me, nice ;)

Dogos^05/02/2007 02:34

old ! btw rockblock is my favourite map =) i just love it !

h1m1 mapper05/02/2007 10:01

old... "if you found it by your self and it's new for you" gj ...

AverageFreak05/02/2007 12:09

old :D

btw,who is fayla? I know rayla,but fayla? :X

heiss05/02/2007 16:21

its a child from rayla and faker

sbzvln Tournament #207/02/2007 19:00

0ld

DHT- Tournament #107/02/2007 19:31

Didn't know that :O

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.