Steam causing issues

Started by nobody^
02/10/2012 14:51
Page 1 of 1
nobody^02/10/2012 14:51

Hey,

You might know the long story of this problem already.

I now started to think that it's cuz of my steam acc. I had my computer fully formatted and stuff. I doubt that it could be caused by my pc because I get the drops fixed at times. Any advice if steam could be causing fps drops when online?

When I'm offline I get a client error.
Ty in advance,
N :)

CamelCloudrecord holder02/10/2012 15:07

Try disabling steam overlay in-game.

nobody^02/10/2012 15:23

Excuse my lack of knowledge, how is that suppose to happen? ^_^

prad03/10/2012 07:08

Go to settings > Ingame

nobody^04/10/2012 14:09

Hey thanks! It still doesen't help tho. I think I am cursed

froster04/10/2012 19:15

Do you have any internet problems ? Because that's normally the cause of such an issue, contact your internet provider.Since you are from Bulgaria, may I ask what provider you are using ? ( Normally if it's BTK and blizoo users have such steam issues )

nobody^04/10/2012 21:45

Hey frost =)

BTK is my inet provider. If I contact them, what should I ask them about?

froster05/10/2012 08:34

Tell 'em that you are using a program, which requires internet, but it seems to be causing problems.Ask them if they can check the stability of your internet connection.If the connection is bad and the problem isn't in their area, tell them to get someone to come over by your house and check your router/cable.


BTK is not a good internet provider at all and it just can't "hold on" to programs like Steam.My recommendation is to change your internet provider.

nobody^05/10/2012 20:18

I'll try that, thanks a lot. I can't be sure if it's caused by them tho. I haven't got any problems before.. but suddenly it all started... Did everything I could..

froster06/10/2012 10:59

Sh*t happens.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.