Thin lj...

Started by Bla^
05/02/2007 12:36
Page 1 of 1
Bla^05/02/2007 12:36

Guys i pawn 244 thin lj...Don´t know is it old stuff but still it feels goood.. :D

Demo:http://koti.mbnet.fi/ak90/kz/bla%5e_244_thin.rar
And the map can be downloaded from here: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?19.23017
[ Edited ]

sbzvln Tournament #205/02/2007 15:04

i dont have the map..

zhady Tournament #205/02/2007 17:53

I did 246 on thopas map like a week ago

Bla^05/02/2007 17:56

Zhady :O..Did you check my demo..I think you don´t know wich jump i mean bascause 244 was the longest jump of them :D

zhady Tournament #205/02/2007 18:05

I meant the jumps you go into a tp, and before that a sign says "Thin longjumps".

Bla^05/02/2007 18:19

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thin244jq9.jpg Okay here is a picture of the jump i mean...Dont know is it even hard for you pro jumpers, but i think i will make a map thats contains those jumps up to 260 units...One thing i don´t understand...I feel like i can jump easily 244 in thin lj but when i go to normal lj its feels impossible :/(lj record 248)
[ Edited Mon Feb 05 2007, 06:20PM ]

Count05/02/2007 18:51

gj on 244

did 247 in the other room some time ago. but they are a bit thicker..

zhady Tournament #205/02/2007 22:24

Indeed Count, but they are harder imo, easier to do a prestrafe on those ljs Bla^ did (imo).
[ Edited Mon Feb 05 2007, 10:24PM ]

Bla^05/02/2007 22:25

Jeah zhady is right...But still i don´t understand why it feels easier for me to jump lj like that than normal lj :/
[ Edited Mon Feb 05 2007, 10:27PM ]

BooLiSH05/02/2007 22:31

concurrence/luck/chance whatever

Count05/02/2007 22:47

Indeed Count, but they are harder imo, easier to do a prestrafe on those ljs Bla^ did (imo).

zhady



Hmm, never thought about that. Always just assumed the thicker the easier :confused: Maybe your right.

zhady Tournament #205/02/2007 23:02

Count those ljs Bla^ did looks like this ----------- ( uberwide ) and the others look like this |. I hope you get it, cause I don't lol.

Count05/02/2007 23:09

damn.. my bad. i forgot it was | | lj`s there as well. I thought Bla^ was talking bout the ---- ---- thin lj`s in the lobby.

Note to self; watch demo before I speak... :/

elITe^06/02/2007 07:54

I need that map, don't have it anymore. Could some1 pla upload it for me <3

Thanks in advance!

Count06/02/2007 08:41

I need that map, don't have it anymore. Could some1 pla upload it for me <3

Thanks in advance!

elITe^



Take a look at the first post. ^^

ScooteR06/02/2007 15:30

For me its like the same as a normal lj cuz my prestrafe is made that way
When im back @ my pc ill try :p

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.