k3g & NobodY - Fooling Death
Link
So here it is, k3g and NobodY's movie is finally out, edited by me.
It's been over a year since k3g and NobodY started this project, they went through quite a few moviemakers, but none of them actually finished the movie. But, here it is, so enjoy the awesome edgebugs.
Great edit. Cool eb's, liked and subbed
Really sick edgebugs o.O and the edit... just WOW! It's just beautiful, the edit, the music, the edgebugs, just awesome! Just what i needed to see :) Big GJ!
The edit is just definitely my taste, so really good. Cool ebs even though bhop combos are much more fun to watch.
hated the songs not my thing, but the eb's were cool and edit was alright gj
huge like
really cool, thats defenitly another level of editing zuveeh, seems like you really felt this movie. the jumps were enjoyable too, loved the stair eb by k3g, nobodys first and nobodys bw on congo
I have to admit that the name here is truly suitable and creative, btw.
great edit man.
was very entertaining for an edgebug movie. that being said, i dont think ebs should make out an entire movie, ever.
but that's personal preference, gj guys.
I liked most of the ebs but as NOEL said I don't think that ebs should make out the entire movie,esp the 3+ mins long movie.Imo best way to entertain the audience is by showing the different techniques of new trickjumps.Edit was awesome as always!
p.s I don't understand a shit about physics on k3g's ebs...
Yes, I understand you guys but me and k3g wanted it to be consisting only of edgebugs, that was the main point. Thanks for your opinions! :-)
Originally posted by k a f f e ereally cool, thats defenitly another level of editing zuveeh, seems like you really felt this movie. the jumps were enjoyable too, loved the stair eb by k3g, nobodys first and nobodys bw on congo
Finally a KZ movie worth watching. I also think EB movies are boring, but this one wasn't. The creativity and difficulty of the EBs kept me entertained throughout the movie. The edit is also good, love your style and musictaste - big thumbs up!
Stå på :)
Please log in to post replies.