Instagram

Started by WeMeRA
07/10/2012 16:38
Page 1 of 3
WeMeRA07/10/2012 16:38

Hi, was going to check out who's got Instagram here. Might be fun to follow some fellowh kreedzers/trickjumpers. :)

Mine: afraidtoshootholmborg

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/10/2012 17:15(edited 17/03/2014 14:13)

My account: yohandr http://instagram.com/yohandr
I'm not that active though, I do post some stuff :-)

Nikša Jovanovic07/10/2012 20:30

i am niksa93
not that active either, it depends if I am on the right place to take the shoot ! :D

DUSTiN.07/10/2012 20:30

My account : dustinas
kinda same situation as ndR (:

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/10/2012 20:34

I subscribed to you guys.

CamelCloudrecord holder07/10/2012 21:34

I'm "anelsalko". Not very active right now, I upload pictures every 2-3 weeks or so.

WeMeRA07/10/2012 22:03

I also followed you all :)

WOOFix07/10/2012 23:50

What is Instagram ?

finzer08/10/2012 00:00

its an amazing app so everyone thinks he's a professional photographer. everyone has the same pictures thanks to those super awesome filters and white borders. hello creativity.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/10/2012 00:39(edited 08/10/2012 00:42)

Originally posted by finzEr
its an amazing app so everyone thinks he's a professional photographer. everyone has the same pictures thanks to those super awesome filters and white borders. hello creativity.



I don't fully agree with you there.
I'm pretty sure none of us think he's a professional photographer.

It doesn't prevent from being creative, even if 95% of its users think the way you just mentioned and use this app to take billions of pictures of themselves. In the end, it always comes to the "photographer's eye": a professional will take awesome pictures even with an iPhone whereas a random person will take shitty pictures with the most expansive reflex camera.

Coming back to Instagram itself, it's a cool way to share everyday moments on social networks, but that's it.
I personally do regular photography and a bit of Instagram, I don't think it removes my creativity in any way, admitting I've got some.

Nikša Jovanovic08/10/2012 23:21

Originally posted by finzEr
its an amazing app so everyone thinks he's a professional photographer. everyone has the same pictures thanks to those super awesome filters and white borders. hello creativity.

If you are ready to buy me for example Canon 550d then I could stop using instagram.

finzer08/10/2012 23:37(edited 08/10/2012 23:40)

^did you read what i wrote or not? i was talking about the app itself that makes every pictures look the same, not the device. if you asked if i was ready to teach you some editing knowledge, you would make sense.

CamelCloudrecord holder09/10/2012 07:31

Avoid using their shitty filters, and the pictures will be unique - like mine. Instagram is just an alternative to Twitter for me as it includes a small amount of text + a picture. And it has the follow-system.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/10/2012 17:41

http://instagram.com/p/Q9rHslpcXL :-)

PiilsnEr19/10/2012 17:52

I have 3 really special rules i have to follow.

The first one is to not buy the shoes called ''converse'' all star..

The second is to not shave my hair on the sides and save some at the middle..

The third and last is to not download instagram. I'm so sorry everyone but i can't, you all should uninstall it asap

Take care

PiilsnEr

CamelCloudrecord holder19/10/2012 18:44

Originally posted by PiilsnEr
I have 3 really special rules i have to follow.

The first one is to not buy the shoes called ''converse'' all star..

The second is to not shave my hair on the sides and save some at the middle..

The third and last is to not download instagram. I'm so sorry everyone but i can't, you all should uninstall it asap

Take care

PiilsnEr


I hope you realize this isn't "in" anymore :-)

http://www.dyers.org/images/beard2004/beard20049.jpg

Nikša Jovanovic19/10/2012 18:45

http://instagram.com/p/Q-JCKSNRQE
Sunshine :)

jack frog19/10/2012 22:15

Hipster tool

jigsaw17/03/2014 13:20

http://instagram.com/uqjigsaw gogo! :P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #217/03/2014 14:12

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
http://instagram.com/uqjigsaw gogo! :P


got a new follower

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.