COLORBLIND [DEMOCALL]
Started by fakan
08/10/2012 22:08
Page 1 of 1
fakan08/10/2012 22:08
COLORBLIND
status : yet started DEMOCALL
Desc and prev. work: Multiplayer movie project with chilled ambient atmosphere and clean edit. With this project I'm going to try to get FULL membership in chromemedia (because im trial now). To see some of my previous works go here http://youtube.com/fakantube/
Only regular tjs , no bhop combos , no hns maps and all demos must be made with legal settings without using any kind of cheat.
Demos already :
0/20?
wish me luck and send the demos asap please
status : yet started DEMOCALL
Desc and prev. work: Multiplayer movie project with chilled ambient atmosphere and clean edit. With this project I'm going to try to get FULL membership in chromemedia (because im trial now). To see some of my previous works go here http://youtube.com/fakantube/
Only regular tjs , no bhop combos , no hns maps and all demos must be made with legal settings without using any kind of cheat.
Demos already :
0/20?
wish me luck and send the demos asap please
Phantometry08/10/2012 22:09
I will definetly take part in this one . <3
propane
08/10/2012 22:18
ill see if i got any cute demos for ya :)
list3K08/10/2012 23:09(edited 08/10/2012 23:10)
I think I can help you man! Just msg me in priv (:
ShoCk
08/10/2012 23:44
Since when bhop combos don't classify as regular? And what does regular mean in your opinion?
I noticed you some time ago and figured you improving day by day. I'm looking forward to this in order to see how far you went still. Put your best!
fakan09/10/2012 10:20
please could someone move this into projects forum? ;)) and thx people , I'll try my best , this will be my first time making huge chill clip ;) hope to get a lot of great demos
ShoCk
09/10/2012 19:39
Granted.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.