Beyond Imagination [Democall]

Started by REAL_NESTEA
11/10/2012 21:01
Page 1 of 1
REAL_NESTEA11/10/2012 21:01(edited 20/10/2012 18:23)

Beyond Imagination


Hi guys. Nestea here, just started to be more serious in movie making, and I think that I already did some improvements. I want to make a bigger project and see what i can pull out ;)

It will be a multiplayer movie that contains 10 different players with 1 demo each.

The music that I will go with will be rap/hiphop. Something fresh I hope.

So that was some short information about this new project that I hopefully will make a sucess out of. I hope some of you guys will give me a chance :)

Demos: (2/10)
Searching both tjs and bhop combos (no hns maps) + legal settings ofc

[blockquote]You can contact me here on XJ if you want your demo in the movie[/blockquote]

Check out one of my videos here:
link

Phantometry11/10/2012 21:44

Originally posted by REAL_NESTEA
The music that I will go with will be rap/hiphop. Something fresh I hope.


Hopefully not dubstep again ..
Mb i will help u with demo

REAL_NESTEA11/10/2012 22:13

Originally posted by iSo1
Originally posted by REAL_NESTEA
The music that I will go with will be rap/hiphop. Something fresh I hope.


Hopefully not dubstep again ..
Mb i will help u with demo


No I wont use dubstep, as I said in the description I will go with rap/hiphop, thanks for considering about the demo :)

Phantometry11/10/2012 22:15

No problem man.
Btw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j957dyMkw0E&feature=g-all-lik
I really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to see more clips in this style from you.

maycryhns12/10/2012 12:28

Originally posted by iSo1
No problem man.
Btw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j957dyMkw0E&feature=g-all-lik
I really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to see more clips in this style from you.


+1

nobody^12/10/2012 21:21

I'll try to make one demo for you, you improved a lot :-) Looking forward.
Oh, and don't worry, I am not going to record edgebugs. :-D

finzer12/10/2012 22:01

good luck REAL_NESTEA

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.