[CS:KZ]Renaissance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpcS6uaTJA&feature=youtu.be here :)
gj man! But intro is too long :|
campaths +
transitions +
colors +
playerbars - "doesn't fit all"
intro - "too long for 2mins clip"
outro - "because u changed the song"
zythH^ not zyth
well,goodjob
thanks both :)
Well I only like colors and effects. I didn't like into, outro and font. Good jumps though.
Good job! :)
song sucked expected some ambient music running on intro and more advanced work on synchronisation and that weapons sound is too loud..also bad transition on "ourto" song :D
yea, song,font,cams is bad, and u have mistake at the end "Ourto" (Outro) u can be better, keep going
Gj Deathclaw for a sc on broken,I've been trying that shit for a long time :)
://
Originally posted by dynamiteNcampaths +
transitions +
colors +
playerbars - "doesn't fit all"
intro - "too long for 2mins clip"
outro - "because u changed the song"
zythH^ not zyth
well,goodjob
+1
Esp where he talks bout me +293821371723!!!
Please log in to post replies.