CS: SLIDING - by Nubz [RELEASED!!]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
13/10/2012 20:12
Page 2 of 3
munkkkk19/10/2012 03:39

Nice trailer Nubz, good luck with the project!

KooleN19/10/2012 10:04

KZ-Slide*

low-19/10/2012 10:07

why KooleN isn't in the movie ? he is a great slider.

FLP19/10/2012 11:41

You know that movie will have great tricks when you see Nannou and zuveeh in the player list.

Nubz moviemaker19/10/2012 13:41

Originally posted by low-
why KooleN isn't in the movie ? he is a great slider.

KooleN never contacted me and I don't know any sliders so .. :/

Helloka19/10/2012 14:48

GJ

Nubz moviemaker29/10/2012 14:59

Project status updated: 63%!

KlimpeN29/10/2012 20:02

Translucent on movie, gogogo

Nubz moviemaker06/11/2012 14:31

Update on playerlist: BuTaMuH kicked because he used his trick in another project & his behavior was highly arrogant towards me.

ViDtam08/11/2012 08:15

I don't expect anything from the edit.. but the colors and the jumpers are godlike ;p

Originally posted by ViDtam
I don't expect anything from the edit.. but the colors and the jumpers are godlike ;p


the edit will be good trust me man: p

Nubz moviemaker11/11/2012 18:43

Phinx joined in the movie with very creative trick! Something different for sure, stay tuned!

zythH^ moviemaker12/11/2012 20:52

Nubz can you show us some prints? I am getting crazy bro

Nubz moviemaker13/11/2012 14:18(edited 13/11/2012 14:23)

Originally posted by zythH^
Nubz can you show us some prints? I am getting crazy bro

as you wish, here you go, something mystic ;)

http://i50.tinypic.com/ehaujk.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/20h7gub.jpg

Mathzz13/11/2012 15:16

This one is going to be awesome. Can't wait :-)

zythH^ moviemaker13/11/2012 21:53

Nubz I hate you so much :o If I was crazy, now I am dublacrazyyyyyyy :o damn I want that movie so hard...

Nubz moviemaker22/11/2012 14:14

So yeah, the release is close.. so I decided to make last update.

Project status 90%

Last screen: http://i47.tinypic.com/2i6nnm1.jpg

Stay tuned ;)

NOVEMBER 2012

beuhnoix22/11/2012 15:16

Good Job I'm waiting for the movie of 2012

dyna22/11/2012 16:18(edited 09/10/2013 21:14)

..

zythH^ moviemaker22/11/2012 18:54

When the movie gets released I'll jizz in my pants. So I'm still excited.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.