CELEBRATION, starring Nukk
I'm proud to presents you my last creation, for the chrome-media team, and for a friend, nukk :)
PLEAZE, don't forget to like if the movie look like pretty cool for you, and sub for others cool movie for sure ! :)
stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp5j6nStV38
great tj!!!
Originally posted by fashioNzgreat tj!!!
ty ;) but they're like 6 months old
win..
imba tj's, esp nuke, gj both
0:42 pure win
Hope you get accepted :)
nice tricks, really enjoyed. gj
Absolute treat to the eyes. Well done, both of you.
can i see demos?
Originally posted by juhxcan i see demos?
nope,i dont want to share em everywhere,only if someone will want to check if they're cheated.
Very entertaining music following with some new and fresh jumps..its definitely enjoyable.Thanks
i think you forgot cc on the intro flick and the outro. also the outro was extremly ugly and random with this burning shit, the green stuff, the typo and this small animation in the corner. besides this was enjoyable, good flow and very nice jumps
ACCEPTED !
Yeah i know kafee, it's my first outro like this, but i'll try to make a new sort of outro, a style by me :)
Originally posted by NukkOriginally posted by fashioNzgreat tj!!!
ty ;) but they're like 6 months old
Nukk can you send me the 00:41 nuke mcj ? I would love to watch the jump I thought some months ago but never landed it because I couldn't pre.
Well done HDS :) also Nukk
Please log in to post replies.