cs_assault //fall tj

Started by Nannou
18/10/2012 04:14
Page 1 of 1
Nannou18/10/2012 04:14(edited 18/10/2012 04:18)

pic

dd way /w knife
demo

//I dislike weapon fx, but would be great see Stuck way /w Para.

c0r0na18/10/2012 08:16

old tj

Ryderc18/10/2012 15:56

The stuck way look harder to me. I did it with scout, but my straff sucks.
But you need a initial speed when you "bounce" on the roof which is not reachable with para in my opinion.

Nannou18/10/2012 16:17

But "bounce" isn't only way to get speed before fall. Combination of dd/scj give speed too, but i didn't know how its work. Anyway Ryderc ths for opinion.

Ryderc18/10/2012 16:39(edited 18/10/2012 16:45)

Well, I did the trick with ~370 speed before the rebound (which propulse me at ~460 speed), I think with uberstraff after the rebound you can do it with maybe ~350 speed ( so ~440 speed after the rebound).

If you start with a para, you'll need a gain of 130 before the rebound, it look like uber, even with insane dcj and straff :D

I'm maybe wrong, but in my experience, straffing at high speed isn't really efficient, so I think this is pretty much only the "roof jump" which decide the the successfulness of the trick, and not the straff after the rebound.

But you know..that's just theory :p

Phew-.-10/12/2012 21:08

did it with knife really easly was geeking with scout then i suddenly took the knife and did it on server then i tried like 2 times in lan and managed to land it http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwzrz6

Phew-.-10/12/2012 21:15

Originally posted by Phew-.-
did it with knife really easly was geeking with scout then i suddenly took the knife and did it on server then i tried like 2 times in lan and managed to land it http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwzrz6

EDIT : Landed with famas http://www.sendspace.com/file/m6zg2v

Nannou10/12/2012 21:40(edited 10/12/2012 21:42)

Originally posted by Phew-.-
EDIT : Landed with famas http://www.sendspace.com/file/m6zg2v


did w/ Para on wall. Try stuck way w/o dmg with knife or weight weapon.

Phew-.-10/12/2012 22:09

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by Phew-.-
EDIT : Landed with famas http://www.sendspace.com/file/m6zg2v


did w/ Para on wall. Try stuck way w/o dmg with knife or weight weapon.

i tried w/ knife stucking way but i almost did it im tired atm gonna try it later

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.