"SMOKE & EFFECTS I" [DESIGN]

Started by gogihns
20/10/2012 13:37
Page 1 of 1
gogihns20/10/2012 13:37

Hello guys.
Please like+commnet for youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqL0GURzkC4

Ft.skY20/10/2012 13:57

beautiful clip!
liked

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/10/2012 14:39

Really cool clip, good job.
I'm wondering how you made the "liquid wave" effect? Any special plugin or just a regular Vegas effect I can't figure out?
Thanks

gogihns20/10/2012 18:07(edited 20/10/2012 18:09)

Originally posted by ndR
Really cool clip, good job.
I'm wondering how you made the "liquid wave" effect? Any special plugin or just a regular Vegas effect I can't figure out?
Thanks


New blue fix

gogihns20/10/2012 18:08

Thanks guys. Please comment for youtube) and like) sub please) Thanks)

propanelj record holder20/10/2012 19:51

Impressing clip :o

WqkO22/10/2012 17:38

Nice jumps, cool atmosphere!

random Tournament #322/10/2012 17:43

Originally posted by WqkO
Nice jumps, cool atmosphere!


jumps?:D do you watched his movie?

WqkO22/10/2012 17:47(edited 22/10/2012 17:48)

Originally posted by defusion
Originally posted by WqkO
Nice jumps, cool atmosphere!


jumps?:D do you watched his movie?

Idk, it's in "Jump Movies", I liked the jump at 0:26. :o

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.