Retro reaction CANCELLED

Started by maycryhns
25/10/2012 14:19
Page 1 of 1
maycryhns25/10/2012 14:19(edited 29/01/2013 20:04)

    Title: Retro reaction


    Project status: 55%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is maycry and I'm intrested in moviemaking for 1 year now.


    Type of the movie: It will be a movie starring (?) players choosed by me.



    Players

    Fsrxb

    List3k

    ISeeYou

    fBH

    Nannou

    toytoy

    neXt

    aquatic

    Ft.SkY

    PHANTOMETRY

    livee




    Project Description: It will be about 3-4 minutes long with chill colours, I will use old school song so be prepaired for classic movie :)
    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas but I will also try to include Cinema 4D and some smooth campaths,3d texts (?)


    Requests: I'm expecting your opinions about the filters I used.


    my channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/maycryKZ


    Screenshots:
    http://img.pictureup.cz/20122012/a8ac1aaf5f924cf879fa88367ba5adcb3e7bdc1a.jpg
    http://img.pictureup.cz/20122012/e86fa1ba5072b3b097b73e9d80e3efd34827eedb.jpg




    You can contact me here on xj, or steam - clarick99

    trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHthSoOpm8M

Cetys25/10/2012 19:16

gl

maycryhns31/10/2012 21:11

Update guys :)

ISeeYou16/11/2012 19:48

I hope it will be good movie :). When you start edit clips, make some screens and update it here ;].

aquaticlj record holder18/11/2012 14:01

gl

maycryhns25/11/2012 10:31(edited 28/11/2012 19:59)

Guys, stay tuned please!!! I'm little bit busy now, but i will finish the trailer so look forward to it:)!

there we go, trailer here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHthSoOpm8M

maycryhns20/12/2012 19:20

Some new screens guys, be prepaired for classic movie from me, and i hope u didnt forget this project.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.