emptyshe

Started by dyna
26/10/2012 10:37
Page 2 of 3
samps26/10/2012 21:57

jusuuh for me

aLANbb26/10/2012 22:21

Originally posted by dynamiteN
koolen u r totallyy wrong//
there is a big diffrence btw my words and what finzer said to me.I wanted to say that i m making for fun that's all :)

but you're still making movies, right? so you're trying to say that if you have some reason to make movies, you aint moviemaker, huh? seems that you're trying to avoid and deny being moviemaker so people couldt throw the shit on you at this thread.. and that makes you the most shittiest moviemaker in my list, sorry.

dyna26/10/2012 22:39(edited 11/10/2013 00:09)

empty

nobody^26/10/2012 22:47(edited 26/10/2012 22:49)

Not sure but definitely not markaN. His edits are a lot more different than the ones some newcomers made. You can tell just by checking the battle between livee (if I remember correctly) and him.

I would say ru5ty or Expansion. Don't want to be offensive or something, that's just a thought of mine.

Interesting topic indeed. :-)

KooleN26/10/2012 22:49

Originally posted by dynamiteN
u didnt get my point man.


Explain then, Im curious waiting along with butamuh with an arguement.

dyna26/10/2012 22:53(edited 11/10/2013 00:09)

....

dyna26/10/2012 23:08(edited 11/10/2013 00:09)

....

KooleN26/10/2012 23:52

Lets get this straight. You are making movies for fun, and dont force people to like it and such. So it means you are not a moviemaker, just make movies. seems legit

SPOKS27/10/2012 01:43

In kz-scene maybe IceVip Nubz cr0ucher Lazze etc. at 2011/10
But now I think...hmm... why not Phinx dynamiteN DiENOS ;/

Mathzz27/10/2012 08:11

Originally posted by huysen
jusuuh for me


I echo that, but also expansion. No offence to either of you two.

aLANbb27/10/2012 09:37

Originally posted by KooleN
Lets get this straight. You are making movies for fun, and dont force people to like it and such. So it means you are not a moviemaker, just make movies. seems legit

nailed it:D

Gargoyle27/10/2012 12:31

What a stupid thread to be honest, remove this. What did you hope to accomplish with this asenine thread.
What does labeling one moviemaker overrated or not help us/you? Just a subtle bashing thread?

Most of the moviemakers helped XJ grow to what it is. And names mentioned here make better movies then most of you replying here make (not all of you).

Most of you wouldn't even recognize the movie was bad or the moviemaker being overrated without public opinion first. Sheeps...

Close, remove, hide, burn or whatever. Pointless thread only making one/few selected parties unhappy and soon this will start to be a flame war.




PS. I have no affiliation to any of the "overrated" moviemakers what so ever, I really am biased and do think this thread is highly counterproductive

zythH^ moviemaker27/10/2012 12:51(edited 27/10/2012 15:58)

Really interesting topic to be honest, so, all moviemakers, all, doesn't matter who is, are overrated, but some are more then others, for me markaN is the most overrated even I like some of his jobs, there aren't that amazing but they still pretty cool actually.
I only care about underrated moviemakers, for example, low- is an amazing moviemaker and he is underrated as hell, but he still an amazing moviemaker.

ndR said MiX(eP) is overrated, actually I don't think so, his colors and sync are amazing, not only the 3D work, he can make whatever he want and he did the thing I like more in movies and that's why "Cloudy Night" by Nubz still one of my favourites, the movie as a story, but for me in shooting scene there are only some few moviemakers I really love to see, they are haruju, WUANT, neof, 3n19ma, Never, gast and MixTo. That's just my opinion, I hope I didn't offend anyone esp markaN and ndR :)

Peace (:


Paladinaslt27/10/2012 12:57

best

Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #227/10/2012 13:26(edited 27/10/2012 13:27)

In CSS shooting scene - http://www.youtube.com/dHNNATOR seriosly wtf
In 1.6 shooting scene - http://www.youtube.com/user/salvatonigga
hes good but he doesn't deserve so much attention and subs imo.
In kz scene i don't see any overrated moviemakers.. Just some underdogs like japaz and low

dyna27/10/2012 13:59(edited 11/10/2013 00:15)

404 emptyshe

akse27/10/2012 14:11

Originally posted by Phinx
In CSS shooting scene - http://www.youtube.com/dHNNATOR seriosly wtf
In 1.6 shooting scene - http://www.youtube.com/user/salvatonigga
hes good but he doesn't deserve so much attention and subs imo.
In kz scene i don't see any overrated moviemakers.. Just some underdogs like japaz and low

Totally true!

Marshall27/10/2012 15:54(edited 27/10/2012 16:01)

Originally posted by FLP
Well there was a time when I thought that Markan's videos are uber but now when I saw hundreds of videos I must say that he is ok but nothing insane like some people still think.
From the new ones that's TonTo for sure.I love well synced movies but every video of him is the same...

The most underrated is low- for sure!People don't realise how good this guy is.The man is an artist,no matter what are his videos about kz/surf/shooting he is always making something special!<3 you low- :D

Well first of all, most of good moviemakers have a style, thats why they look same, tontos movies are same, ok but low's movies are same too, same cc same sync, im not against low and i enjoy his style, but you are saying same example with 2 diffrent opinions... Both of moviemakers are good.

In my opinion most underated is APE_O

zythH^ moviemaker27/10/2012 15:58(edited 27/10/2012 16:00)

Originally posted by Gargoyle
What a stupid thread to be honest, remove this. What did you hope to accomplish with this asenine thread.
What does labeling one moviemaker overrated or not help us/you? Just a subtle bashing thread?

Most of the moviemakers helped XJ grow to what it is. And names mentioned here make better movies then most of you replying here make (not all of you).

Most of you wouldn't even recognize the movie was bad or the moviemaker being overrated without public opinion first. Sheeps...

Close, remove, hide, burn or whatever. Pointless thread only making one/few selected parties unhappy and soon this will start to be a flame war.




PS. I have no affiliation to any of the "overrated" moviemakers what so ever, I really am biased and do think this thread is highly counterproductive


Only read now Gargoyle post.

Gargoyle you don't need to be an awesome, fantastic moviemaker to make critics, so markaN can't judge ndR and ndR can't judge jimin and jimin can't judge Never because there is an order, top1 can judge everyone but the last one just because it's bad can't judge? I am bad at moviemaking, but I can see what's a good movie and what's a bad movie, you must have taste to appreciate movies, honestly that is a bullshit and most people think like that... or looks like a Hitler fanboy, "I am God and none can judge me but I can judge everyone"... I am not trying to be agressive but man, are you serious? You don't need to be a moviemaker or skilled to make your critics about one movie! For example, Sparkles Team has amazing moviemakers, like fAiss and jimin and they are way better then Sparkles himself but Sparkles still the leader and the guy who accepts people in his team, so, even he is worst, he knows what is a good movie or a bad movie, in my opinion, your words are 100% wrong..
I am sorry to you if I was agressive to you, didn't want to just want you to understand that you don't need to be better to make your comment about one movie... or moviemaker!

Peace again bro.

Gargoyle27/10/2012 17:24

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by Gargoyle
What a stupid thread to be honest, remove this. What did you hope to accomplish with this asenine thread.
What does labeling one moviemaker overrated or not help us/you? Just a subtle bashing thread?

Most of the moviemakers helped XJ grow to what it is. And names mentioned here make better movies then most of you replying here make (not all of you).

Most of you wouldn't even recognize the movie was bad or the moviemaker being overrated without public opinion first. Sheeps...

Close, remove, hide, burn or whatever. Pointless thread only making one/few selected parties unhappy and soon this will start to be a flame war.




PS. I have no affiliation to any of the "overrated" moviemakers what so ever, I really am biased and do think this thread is highly counterproductive


Only read now Gargoyle post.

Gargoyle you don't need to be an awesome, fantastic moviemaker to make critics, so markaN can't judge ndR and ndR can't judge jimin and jimin can't judge Never because there is an order, top1 can judge everyone but the last one just because it's bad can't judge? I am bad at moviemaking, but I can see what's a good movie and what's a bad movie, you must have taste to appreciate movies, honestly that is a bullshit and most people think like that... or looks like a Hitler fanboy, "I am God and none can judge me but I can judge everyone"... I am not trying to be agressive but man, are you serious? You don't need to be a moviemaker or skilled to make your critics about one movie! For example, Sparkles Team has amazing moviemakers, like fAiss and jimin and they are way better then Sparkles himself but Sparkles still the leader and the guy who accepts people in his team, so, even he is worst, he knows what is a good movie or a bad movie, in my opinion, your words are 100% wrong..
I am sorry to you if I was agressive to you, didn't want to just want you to understand that you don't need to be better to make your comment about one movie... or moviemaker!

Peace again bro.


There is only very little information given as to why moviemakers do what they do in their movies, what's to say markaN didn't have an awesome vision and perfect execution to what he visioned to be beautiful and astonishing. You not able to understand the deep HOW one makes the artistic visions with the software the person is using. You, not being able to comprehend difficulties/challenges one must face to achieve a complete project.

You might not understand as to why, movies like Citizen Kane are still well respect cause you aren't a director/actor/whatever. Only people who actually study/do/research these fields can give an accurate description of what is good and what is bad. That's the reason they ask public one phrase questions like: "did you like that movie?". Noone want's a deep analysis from a nobody with 0 credentials. Same goes here, atleast for me, I could not give a flying f*** what people judge here unless I know they are good/know at/of what they're judging.

Every wr release/rotw comments I scroll down and search for a name I recognize to be good or been around long enough to understand what's what.

I have no objection to comments like "Good movie, I liked it" but claiming someone's overrated and why? Sod off, how stupid is that when it's coming from people who know nothing of the subject.

Seriously make a test, admins. Submit movies to XJ frontpage, suggest that everybody rates the movie and disable comments being visible. Don't tell the jumper, then reveal the comments after a month or so. A public test for these mainstream name worshipers.

All I know that XJ's community is so biased they can't differentiate quality over the names included in the project. Movie starring zhady brian supa kkz, edited by ndR, boom, kaffee with 240lj and horrible/eccentric edit would be a huge fking hit only cause of their names. (Make a note, none of the names above suck at what they do)

PS. The day I get insulted over Internet is the day Skynet rises to power.

PPS. I'm done with this thread.

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.