CS: The World Keeps Turning

Started by Viglioshius
28/10/2012 19:59
Page 1 of 1
Viglioshius28/10/2012 19:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuMX2S0Yks0&feature=plcp

Enjoy!

nobody^28/10/2012 22:28

Awesome edit, didn't expect that! Just lovely! Cool jumps as well. Well done guys.

HitManz Tournament #228/10/2012 23:25

I'm not used to commenting movies but i did it on youtube and i'll do it even here.I've been in the kreedz scene for like 2 years and I just wanna say thank you for such a good movie.It just reminds me the old times and especially the cool chilled Fof movies.I don't give a f..k if it's technically perfect or if it has 1000 effects or whatever megablend of colors.After all its a movie ,it must have an atmosphere and a feeling to it.This is exactly what you did and i really appreciate that.Thanks again for a good eye treat! 5/5

HitManz Tournament #228/10/2012 23:27

Oh and also the tricks are very clear and smooth as they should be.. not like in those overused effects movies where u can't see a sh.t.Good work again

FLP29/10/2012 11:03

Aria by devian <3

Viglioshius29/10/2012 13:21

haha! First time see that movie from devian :P

maycryhns29/10/2012 17:55

nice nicce niccce

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.