Awok is awesome [Release]

Started by Rikkerable
29/10/2012 02:29
Page 1 of 1
Rikkerable29/10/2012 02:29(edited 04/11/2012 06:47)

    Title: Awok is awesome


    Project status: 100% - finish


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hey guys, my name is Rikker and I do movie making and a half years


    Type of the movie:Single, starring awok.


    Project Description: I used great colors, and use cool smooth chill music


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas but I will also try to learn After Effects The source fps are 300 and I will render my movie in MP4 with a bitrate of 4500 and 30fps output...



    Screenshots:
    http://oi45.tinypic.com/snny2c.jpg
    http://oi50.tinypic.com/dhd8vl.jpg http://oi47.tinypic.com/2dr5q29.jpg http://oi45.tinypic.com/b3sxtx.jpg
    http://oi50.tinypic.com/jv3erd.jpg


Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx41CN-LeJI
Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M3ucGLB-aY

fashioNz29/10/2012 18:41

gl

propanelj record holder29/10/2012 23:53

Since its gonna be a chilled style im looking forwards to it

AWOK30/10/2012 09:14

sick :)

random Tournament #330/10/2012 11:44

gj rikker you improving ;)
-random

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.