shnz on kzru_pharaonrun

Started by czupa
01/11/2012 22:25
Page 1 of 1
czupa01/11/2012 22:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52XBq3PEQc&feature=youtu.be

bentaa01/11/2012 23:43

Fresh :D

KooleN02/11/2012 08:25

He missed a skip at 0:46 and still improving previous wr by seconds. Impressive

KooleN02/11/2012 08:40

He missed a skip at 0:46 and still improving previous wr by seconds. Impressive

zythH^ moviemaker02/11/2012 08:49

Originally posted by KooleN
He missed a skip at 0:46 and still improving previous wr by seconds. Impressive


After he longjump'd he didn't stop bhop so the lost of the sc must be less then 1.5 second

How did you even calculate his loss zytHh^?

maycryhns02/11/2012 15:20

impossibru

kaa02/11/2012 15:51

Originally posted by zythH^
After he longjump'd he didn't stop bhop so the lost of the sc must be less then 1.5 second


this made me smile, because the assumption is completely wrong.
Pls think before you say something.

SamB02/11/2012 17:14

KeltA failed in 1:41 so i think that explains alot :p

zythH^ moviemaker02/11/2012 19:21(edited 02/11/2012 19:52)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
How did you even calculate his loss zytHh^?


So the SC is like 1 second advantage, since he didn't do it, he lost 1 second, doing the normal way cost him about 1 second but since he bhop all way it probably reduced from 2 or 2.5 seconds to 1.5 second, I think is just watch demo and look to time counter, just saying anyway, you all are too pro for the rest of XJ members. I won't discusse anymore with Record Holders since they too pro for meeee. Nothing against you since I really like your person and jumping skills but most of Record Holders think like that so, I'll keep my thinking, you keep yours and peace.
Hope I wasn't agressive to you, wasn't for you exactly.

By the way, there is my calculator
http://i49.tinypic.com/2nhqkup.jpg
As I said, about 1.5second, so I think we don't need many maths to do this easy equation, anyway, as Cruzer says, "Got my calculator and my man pants", I hope you see clearly how I said 1.5 second or 2 seconds :)

KooleN02/11/2012 20:00(edited 02/11/2012 20:01)

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
How did you even calculate his loss zytHh^?


So the SC is like 1 second advantage, since he didn't do it, he lost 1 second, doing the normal way cost him about 1 second but since he bhop all way it probably reduced from 2 or 2.5 seconds to 1.5 second, I think is just watch demo and look to time counter, just saying anyway, you all are too pro for the rest of XJ members. I won't discusse anymore with Record Holders since they too pro for meeee. Nothing against you since I really like your person and jumping skills but most of Record Holders think like that so, I'll keep my thinking, you keep yours and peace.
Hope I wasn't agressive to you, wasn't for you exactly.

By the way, there is my calculator
http://i49.tinypic.com/2nhqkup.jpg
As I said, about 1.5second, so I think we don't need many maths to do this easy equation, anyway, as Cruzer says, "Got my calculator and my man pants", I hope you see clearly how I said 1.5 second or 2 seconds :)


He is just asking how did you calculate.. Dont take it so personally.

zythH^ moviemaker02/11/2012 20:12

I didn't made it, maybe I answered a bit wrong to ShoCk himself, since I really like him, but it's always the same, everytime one player comments like me, records holders just go and make the player look noob and idiot, I know ShoCk didn't want to do that, but it's always happening and I hate that, probably one thing I should post on his topic for sure. I wasn't being that agressive to ShoCk, already said this, since he is a pretty nice guy and jumper, just to arrogant "pros" to learn that people like, who don't have WR's or 272 dcj and 256 lj, can comment and make GOOD comments specially, I hope you both understand what I mean and don't take this like a verbal agression or even think I mad because it's not the case ;)

FLP02/11/2012 21:29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7NJYyk1No&feature=plcp I wanna see sc on 1:40 in run,it's not too hard for you pr0s but it saves a lot :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.