zuveeh on kz_6fd_volcano

Started by zuveeh moviemaker
02/11/2012 20:55
Page 1 of 1
zuveeh moviemaker02/11/2012 20:55

Just a run I did earlier today.

Youtube

NOEL02/11/2012 21:09

Not really sure why you say it's a shit run.
But then.. Nice music and nice strafes.

zuveeh moviemaker02/11/2012 22:02

Originally posted by NOEL
Not really sure why you say it's a shit run.
But then.. Nice music and nice strafes.

I just don't like how I stood still so much on some of the blocks, and that I missed some combos.

NOEL02/11/2012 22:07(edited 02/11/2012 22:11)

Yeah I noticed that when I watched it again. But most people can't even do the sc (I for one have never done it) - so saying it's a shit run is not very nice, or true.

PU9makerrecord holder02/11/2012 22:39

edit is decent, and thats how i like it. Its not shit run, but there is a room to improve.

zuveeh moviemaker02/11/2012 22:48

Originally posted by PU9maker
edit is decent, and thats how i like it. Its not shit run, but there is a room to improve.

Yeah, I've done 1:01 before, so there's a lot of room to improve :)

Nubz moviemaker03/11/2012 16:12

Puppetmastaz on top

WOOFix03/11/2012 17:13

"Shit run" but still WR. Congrats !

kaynerecord holder03/11/2012 18:18

thats impressive, gratz!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.