dead

Started by Twix^
03/11/2012 00:24
Page 1 of 1
Twix^03/11/2012 00:24(edited 20/01/2013 18:29)

project dead :/

KarLi mapper03/11/2012 00:30

Nice , lets see the process later ;P

Bu7ler03/11/2012 08:41

Why kzru?

akse03/11/2012 10:31

dont make kzru_, that sux. put atleast bkz_

juhx03/11/2012 11:41

said hakseon.. sux ur name, cuz "OXION"

~krater~03/11/2012 15:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASB2JNfapoY&feature=plcp hit some subscribes ;D and ofc like XD

akse04/11/2012 10:17

Originally posted by juhx
said hakseon.. sux ur name, cuz "OXION"

dont make yourself look poor.

Twix^06/11/2012 13:15

kzru, coz i'm Russian, I don't know, maybe kz_ (if aproved).. I'm terminating doing the first level.. maybe I will do just 5 levels and not 10.. Coz with 10 the map will be for 10,15 minutes bhop.. I updated with some new screenshots

Bu7ler06/11/2012 14:07(edited 06/11/2012 14:08)

That sentence is grammatically incorrect. I think it should go like this "Have you got the ability to reach the finish?" or "Do you have the ability to reach the end?"

Twix^11/11/2012 17:05(edited 20/01/2013 18:30)

My english is not good at all but thanks :) I have changed everything on this map.. I will not do that 10 stupid levels and ez to extreme, that not make sense.. This map will be easy-average..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.